Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Epistle 1.28.09

Hello everyone!

Another beautiful week in the city for me. Next week is transfers. Obviously we won't find out what is going to happen until Monday, but the most likely thing is that my companion will be moved and I will stay.

I've had a fun week of just pushing myself. Seeing how much more I can do all the time. I've definitely seen rewards in how frequently the Lord guides me, and in the people who he allows us to meet when he knows we're going to work hard.

I'm really not sure what else to update you all on. Not a lot has changed. This week went by really fast and I feel like I was just writing not so long ago.

I can say that I'm healthy and happy. I love this work and I know that it is the Lord's work. I know this is His church and it is led by a living prophet.

I love you all and love hearing from you.

Keep those letters coming!

Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: