Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Epistle - 12.9.09

Howdy Everyone!

Time is short today. We have to be at the Bishop's house in one hour for dinner, and we haven't shopped for Groceries yet. Then another hour and we need to be at the car dealership to pick up our Malibu, and 15 minutes later we need to be at our apartment to meet a member who's going out with us tonight to meet a couple people.

I think the only way to keep this night on schedule is prayer power, can I get an Amen?

Well Mission life is still awesome. The Church is still true.

I've got another new Elder with me now, Elder Thompson showed up 2 weeks in to the transfer straight from the MTC. He's waiting for his Visa to go to the West Indies to speak Dutch in Suriname. Pretty cool. He's from Salt Lake and is really tall. He can dunk (We played some Ball this morning).

So Elder Thompson is straight from the MTC and Elder Luk has been out 2 months, and my roomates go home in 4 weeks and 10 weeks respectively, and I'm sort of in the middle. Diverse apartment, eh?

I love you all. I'm happy and healthy, and pray that you are the same.

-Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: