Thursday, May 7, 2009

Epistle - 5.6.09

Hello Everyone!

Time is very short. Yesterday was actually our P-Day because the entire mission went to a Baseball Game, the Nationals vs. the Astros. It ate up our P-Day and we got permission to E-Mail BRIEFLY today. The game was a lot of fun!

The area I'm in is very fun. It reminds me a lot of the older parts of Issaquah, lots of very friendly people. Plus the weather has been constantly overcast and drizzling since I got here but I'm told that's sort of unusual... feels like home to me!

I love you all and I'm having a lot of fun. I know that the Gospel is truly restored and that the Lord blesses us with the strength to do his work. It will not always be easy but if it was we wouldn't be earning our salvation.

Take care. Pray Always and be strong!

-Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: