Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Epistle - 8.19.09

Good Wednesday Everyone!

Well our Mini-Missionary is gone. And Elder Cox is gone. So, we have gone from 5 people in our appartment, in 2 companionships, to 3 people in one companionship for the next 2 weeks.

Other than that I'm never really sure what to update you all on! We now cover 2 wards, meaning we are in church meetings from 7am to 4pm, which is different. It also means we are getting member meals most nights, which is also different from how it's been lately. And it means we are in a car, which is different.

Last week I got to go on an exchange with Elder Freeman, one of our Zone Leaders. The Zone Leaders cover a spanish area, so I got to do that for a day, it was fun. He also gave me a spanish->English dictionary, which I've been wanting for a while, and I snagged a copy of "El Libro De Mormon". I've already been talking to spanish people a lot on the street, but now that I'm actually taking a little bit of time to refine my ability to speak I can see the Lord truly magnifying it. I put in a little effort and there are huge dividends in the results, which has been fun to see.

In other news... I basically don't get any mail from anyone except my dad and my mom... so if anyone else wanted to drop me a line and say "Hi" it'd be greatly appreciated!

Elder Ted P. Adams
11700 Falls Rd.
Potomac, MD 20854

I love you all! Hope all is well!

-Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: