Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Epistle 12.10.08

Hello everyone!

Things are very good in the life of Elder Adams. We have some incredible investigators who practically teach themselves. It's a real joy to watch.

We've also been able to go up to the Festival of Lights a couple of times. The first time we saw the Suzuki Flute Ensemble. 92 young flute players... that's a lot of flutes! The second time we saw a local high school madrigal group, which went all out with victorian costumes and English accents. These humble investigators have never seen anything like it in their lives! It's quite fun :)

At the Ambasadors night last thursday we got to see Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Presidency of the 70. He gave an amazing talk about the need for light in our lives, especially during the christmas season, and it was just fun to see such an incredible man up close!
I'm really not sure what else to say. It's getting cold out, but today is warm actually. The Lord is changing me and perfecting me constantly, and I love it. I want to become whatever he wants me to be, so that when I see him again he will be happy with me.

I want my life to be acceptable to the Lord, and I am willing to work to make that so.
I love you all. Take care of yourselves and I'll keep taking care of myself, and most importantly keep praying.

Jesus is the christ. He lives. This is His Church, His Priesthood, His Authority on the earth for the Salvation of all mankind. I know this to be true.

-Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: