Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Epistle - 3.24.10

Good Wednesday Everyone!

 

Today was pretty fun. A family in the ward drove my companion and I up to the Mall. We we to the Museum of American History, had a picnic on the mall, threw a frisbee around with some other missionaries we met up with, and all in all just enjoyed the gorgeous weather the Lord gave us today!

 

Monday was a really neat night. I think I've mentioned the Pascarella family we've been working with. They're great. We selected a family in the ward we thought would be good Fellowshippers that lived close by, and set up a Family Home Evening for the Pascarellas at the Amorino's house. Very fun. The Pascarella's son and Amorino's son became best friends at the snap of a fingers and everything went great. They'll be at church on Sunday and I think they'll make a lot of friends. Great and exciting =]

 

Transfers is next week. It'll be very interesting to see what happens. There are a lot of possibilities this time, so I'm very intrigued to see what the Lord has planned.

 

I'll let you all know where I am next week!

 

Enjoy Life!

-Elder Ted E. Bear

No comments: